Are you an organized manager with a caring heart? Do you love kids? If so, our company if a perfect career home for you! Emler Swim School is a rapidly growing Texas company which provides exceptional swim lessons and customer service for young families in DFW, Austin, Kansas, and soon to be in Houston. Our employees earned us the awards Best Places to Work in Central Texas and Top 100 Places to Work in DFW this year.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Customer Service Manager (CSM) who will be responsible for a small group of friendly front line staff assisting parents of small children. Must be able to provide supportive supervision for your front desk team as they provide excellent customer service. Spend your days making a difference for your customers, their children and your team.
Emler is an industry leader whose managers guide teams and are supported with excellent benefits. The CSM, a creative team player who likes to work hard and have fun, shares the Emler culture with employees and customers. In this active job, you’ll spend your days in constant interaction with children, families, and your friendly team. The new Customer Service Manager will train along side an experienced Emler manager.
- 4 year college degree preferred, at least 2 years of relevant work experience may substitute
- 1-2 years of management experience preferred (higher education can compensate for less experience)
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower your team
- Ability to recognize and solve problems graciously
- Ability to set goals, create plans and convert plans into action
- Flexibility to work afternoons/evenings and Saturdays
Benefits of this full time, salaried position include:
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Performance-based commissions
- Swim Lesson and Swim Party employee discounts
- Employee Referral bonuses
We teach over 35,000 students a year the life-saving skills they need to stay safe in the water, using a time-tested curriculum that helps every swimmer gain confidence and achieve their goals. We are committed to our core values, to providing opportunities for growth and development, to saving lives, and to creating a work environment you'll love!
Want more information on Emler Swim School? Check us out at www.emlerswimschool.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/emlerswimschool.
Emler Swim School, a Texas Corporation making waves since 1975: "Safety…with a Splash of Love!"